Wednesday, June 13, 2007

assignment#2

In regards to my flickr, blogger and delicious accounts i have tried to incorporate elements of interestingness and asthetics.

Throught the duration of mpi104 i have enterted a number of posts, pictures and bookmarks to my accounts each refering to my interests and attepting to make my site more interesting for other people as well. in doing so i have tried to take a broad apprach to the subjects of my photos and, blogs and bookmarks ranging from design to sport to fashion. i have how ever found it would be somewhat harder than what i thought and challanges me a times. but through thiss class i have learnt and engaged much more about the net that i ever thought i would.

Studying graphic design, i enjoyed the asthetics approach much more. l liked playing with fonts colour and layouts in my blog site. in veiwing many different websites on the net i have discoverd some elements that make a website look good. the simplier the design can sometimes be the better one and controlling the colours you use can also help. I discovered that websites that use photos as backgrounds an cause distraction from the text and question the clarity of the sit.

in composing my site i decided to go with a simplistic approach to ensure the clarity of my site and from what i said above this can look better. i have chosen i restricted colour palette of reds greys whites and blacks so conisitancy is carried out throughout. i have also used these coloursto link in different aspects of the page together. i am happy with my blog page and think that it is asthetically pleasing for the reasons mentipned above.
metablog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.